Friday, April 18, 2008

Breakfast at Brussels

place: Arbit shop at Brussels Airport
time: around 9 am
situation: I am totally hungry

Me (after searching all types of sandwiches and causiously picking one that does not get my stomach upset for my next flight): Hi, I would like to have Salami-Salami
Waitress (with a 100 watt smile): Sure.. 3 Euros
Me: Err.. is this vegetarian ?
Waitress: eh.. What ?
Me (here goes my lingo): Vegetarian you know.
Waitress: ohh.. No.. it has THIS! (pointing to some thing inside the packet without telling what THIS means)
Me (getting hungrier every minute): Can you get me anything thats vegetarian in here.. er.. please ?
Waitress (her face brightens as if she has solved some mystery): You mean cheese ?.. this one.. 3 euros. Anything else ?
Me (duh!): No, thanks

There goes my breakfast outside India :D, whatever it was!

No comments: