Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Your Attention Please!

One fine morning, the fire alarm goes off at office and the instructions start to come in Dutch. I panickingly wait the english translation to follow. The voice asks me to rush to the nearest exit indicated without using the lifts. And the reaction I see to this on the few faces that are present there is an amused smile. The voice keeps repeating the same thing and what the hell no one seems to budge!. At last one of my supervisors comes and tells me that it was told in the beginning of the message not to take the fire alarm sounds seriously. Pity that this particular message was only in
Dutch!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I would've loved to see the look on your face :D

lav said...

blank
confuse
alarming
what the ?!

as in the same order :)

Unknown said...

ha ha ha!!!
must've been worth it :D

Anups said...

haha.. yes lav ur face wud ve been great !
but i wished u had run to the stairs without looking at others !! :D

or did u ?? and not tellin us ;)

lav said...

@anu
the lazy me was glued to the my chair..