Monday, November 16, 2009

Heartthorb

I was casually walking through the corridor when I saw him coming from the opposite side and my heart skipped a beat, legs skipped a step [you get the general drift!]. He gave a smug smile and a side-ways look. OMG! Its not that I was waiting for him to pounce on me anytime. Okay! It was a definite possibility and it can happen so fast that I was not ready to risk it. I had to keep my eyes on him all the time until we were completely out of sight. In the meantime, I could feel my pulse rate increasing and started sweating [unromantic huh?!]. He finally passed me by and I kept looking back at him while walking faster when he suddenly turned back. Thats it!.. I reached for the nearest door, got inside real fast, banged it shut. Then leaned against it and slowly took a deep breath.

Guess, this is how Juliet felt everytime she looked at Romeo. Although she had a better taste in picking up a homosapien whereas I ended up picking its far away ancestor a.k.a monkey to give me a heart-attack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am missing these Romeos. No such thrills in life in this campus. :(