Wednesday, January 20, 2010

TODO list

Are you one of those people you always have lot of things that are to be done and more often than not forget what the thing is! Recently, I was so packed that I wanted to do choose one good ToDo List available online. I wanted it online so that I get a mail reminding me not to forget :D. Yes! The only thing that I can surely say I do not forget is to check mails. Getting back, here are the few ToDo lists I came across.
  1. Ta-da List - Very simple and straight forward. You can get going in a click!
  2. Remember The Milk - Has loadz of features to get started. The lists can be published, shared etc. A total mico-management geek would love this!
  3. Organize ToDo - This is in the middle ground between 1 and 2 with respect to the features that the tool offers. And I like the look of it! :D..
My choice is Organize ToDo. It was a not an in-depth objective choice :). Definitely not as popular as the other two ToDo lists. But who cares!

The best thing I like about ToDo list - I am the ultimate God when I do the strikethrough of the things I finished in the list :D

No comments: